Tuesday, August 4, 2009

It's a beatiful morning!

I took a nap from midnight to 3 AM, and then stayed up until 6:30 AM to read and study some, to surf the net, and be with the little boy - meds, spongebath, plenty of water, some biscuits, and gave in to every whim. He wanted his pillow turned every so often as he said they become too hot for his head, and requested for the fan, then the aircon, then the fan again… he asked for his blanket to wrapped around his feet, etc. I then gargled warm saline as I have begun sneezing and my throat felt sore and, then went back to bed and heard the rain pouring hard as I slept.

At 9 AM, the sun came out as I ate my breakfast and took my medications. The two girls have finished their breakfast and were up and bright, sharing a pack of Super Thins while watching Nick Jr. The little boy was able to eat and keep down his breakfast, and has agreed to wash up. Hubby was downstairs working on his computer, contemplating whether he should go to the office to get some important files or not, while we delegated cooking assignments. I have been tasked to cook tinola for lunch and he volunteered to take charge of supper. The tinnitus still keeps me company but I have gotten quite accustomed to it; it becomes more tolerable when I am relaxed.

Thank You, Lord. Now I am off to study. Have to read as much as I can before the viral infection manifests all out. Paspaaaas! ☺

No comments: