Sunday, August 16, 2009

Weeping may endure for a night...

Once again, I am in awe of God’s generosity and faithfulness.

Against all odds, He has proven once more that He is on my side. In the blink of an eye, He has wiped away every tear, every pain, every fear, and every sense of desperation.

God must have allowed all the events of the past two weeks to happen to push me to pray more… to urge me to rely on His strength instead of my own. The experience taught me the value of prayer. And of prayers offered by loved ones and friends. It opened my eyes to the beauty of God’s strokes, those which, just days ago, were difficult to appreciate and understand.

My heart overflows with happiness and gratitude to all who offered prayers for my sake.

Weeping may endure for a night, but joy comes in the morning. - Psalm 30:5


Praised be Jesus! Praised be Mama Mary! Thank you St. Peter and St. Jude!

I can do all things because Christ gives me strength. - Philippians 4:13

No comments: