Sunday, March 1, 2009

Best friend

Today I was able to meet up with my oldest, dearest, and best friend. Finally! We sat around at her home, catching up on each other – about kids, careers, hubbies with some reminiscing thrown in over McDonalds cheeseburgers, fries, and ice cream. Simpleng simple but I found it very therapeutic to touch base with someone who’s known me for so long. Especially since I find it hard to keep intimate friends for so long with so much moving around, I mean, I stay in one country but I move around in these small circles, jumping from one circle to the next with little overlaps… high school, Holy Family Dormitory, College, ICLH, Medicine, Residency, Fellowship… whew.

Will talk more about this at another time. In the meantime, I have to hit the books (book).

No comments: