Friday, March 13, 2009

Hubby is back home safe and sound. It feels great to have him back. I was not very lonely (being busy with covering for a consultant) when he was away but I felt incomplete. He came just in time for my birthday. And with pasalubong of chocolates and… an MP3 player, sa wakas. It’s a Samsung Digital Audio Player. 1 gig lang pero di ko naman napuno. Very much good-looking, looks like a shiny, purple pebble. Kakatuwa. I’ve filled it up to about ¾ full. Kainis lang nagkakaproblema ako pag-load sa iba kong mga kanta, pirated kasi pinanggalingan, hehe. And I’m still trying to figure out how to work on the playlists. The earphones still need some getting used to, kakapanibago parang nabibingi ako. To think na nakatapos ako ng college hanggang med school na may nakapasak na earphones sa tenga habang nag-aaral. Anyway, it is a really great gift. I feel like going to the the university library everyday para mag-aral. :)

Tomorrow (or later today) the whole family will be driving home to my hometown to visit Mommy and also Daddy. I’m planning to bring both of them flowers, kinda like a thank you kasi birthday ko. 35 years! Imagine that. Ganun na ako katanda pero ba’t ganun pareho pa rin pakiramdam ko sa loob. Parang isip-bata pa rin. With any luck, I may be already half-way through my mission. I have got to let go of my hang-ups and excess baggage… there’s just not enough space and time for these.

I finally have a date for my exam. Whew. Totoo na talaga.

No comments: