Tuesday, November 10, 2009

On The Bus

Nothing makes me happier than looking at idyllic scenery. Mountains. Soft, wispy clouds amidst light blue sky. Green rice fields that stretch on and on. They remind me of how great it is to be alive.

**********************************************************************************

Sometimes errands and to-do lists suck the joy out of every day. I jump from one to the other, like short straight lines connecting two dots. I look at the lines and dots and fail to see the whole picture.

**********************************************************************************

Last week, my heart was weighed down by duties, responsibilities. I also suffered from a sense of disapproval. I accused myself of not working hard enough, not doing enough. Where does that accusing voice some from? Whose pointing figure was it? (I have this strong feeling it wasn’t God).

No comments: