Friday, November 13, 2009

Baby Steps

Today I ordered my first batch of business cards and prescription pads. I can imagine how thrilled I would be when the delivery comes in tomorrow. I grew up putting name tags on everything… notebooks, books… later when I started going to my high school dorm, things you did not dare imagine being labeled were labeled by my mother dear… sandos, undies, palanggana. You name it, it’s got my name on it!

Sorry sa pagka-OA ko about this. These are teeny-weeny things. Baby steps, I admit. But still steps TOWARDS my dream of starting my own practice so kebs kung OA. Di bale nang nakatunganga muna sa clinic para magbilang ng butiki o maghanap ng agiw.

Kailangan ko na lang maayos ang sa accountant… aaaargh! Para makapagpaskel na ako nung 'Please ask for Receipt'. At mag-ensayo pa sa pagmamaneho ng mag-isa nang hindi naliligaw para di mapadpad sa Pasay or elsewhere dahil sa wrong turn. Hindi madali but i'm slowly getting there. Ajaaaah!

No comments: