Sunday, May 3, 2009

My Own Non-Moleskine Notebook PDA, Finally!

It’s been 24 hours and I am still absolutely thrilled with my new notebook! Not the notebook notebook that I am typing on right now. Notebook as in paper, pages, pen… that kind of notebook. I managed to buy one last night from Fully Booked at Bonifacio High Street. Small, burgundy, roughly 4 x 6 inches. I know it’s not a Moleskine. It’s not real leather. But hey, it looked sturdy enough and it cost me only 220 pesos =) That’s a real steal… enough to make me very, very happy. Besides, no matter what other people say, I can never get myself to buy a Moleskine. Even if I had the money in my wallet, I just couldn’t/wouldn’t. There are more than enough good-enough, pretty enough substitutes out there. Kuripot talaga, hehe.

Using post-its, I split it into four sections: calendar (one week per page), next actions, projects, and notes. I haven’t had the chance to cross out any of my next actions/to-do’s yet BUT I am really pleased with the way it looked and I have a good feeling about it. I think the notebook PDA is going to do its job for me. Now, the rest is up to me.

No comments: